Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUMBISSION:
JUNE 15, 2021
The Scientific Committee invites you to take part in the Congresso Nazionale SIdA by submitting one or more abstracts which will be selected for the oral presentations or as posters in the scientific program.
The Authors can submit their abstracts online, adjustments or full rewriting is allowed until the submission deadline.
june 15, 2021
Abstracts submitted by fax or post will not be accepted.
All the abstracts received within the deadline will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee which will decide, in case of acceptance, whether the presentation is an oral communication or a poster. The notification of acceptance will be communicated by July 17, 2021.
Selected oral communications will be included in the main sessions of the Congress and they will be presented in the Plenary.
Congress’ Registration is mandatory in order to participate in the scientific sessions both as audience and as presenting author of an abstract (oral or poster)
NOTE: cases and/or articles previously submitted will not be allowed
GLI ABSTRACT POSSONO ESSERE SOTTOMESSI SIA IN ITALIANO CHE IN INGLESE
Please, carefully review the following guidelines prior to submitting an abstract:
- The abstract should be outlined in 5 paragraphs
1. Abstract texts should be written in the template available on the submission portal.
2. It will not be possible to write the text directly on-line.
3. Title, presenter, authors and affiliations should be entered in the proper fields
4. The title should be written in the “Title” field. Only the title should be inserted there, and it will appear automatically in the abstract
5. The text should not exceed 2000 characters, spaces included.
6. Charts and images are not allowed
7. Abbreviations are not allowed in the Title, and if they are used in the text, the first time they appear, they should be written in full.
- CONSERVATIVE HIP SURGERY
- REVISION HIP SURGERY
- ROBOTIC HIP SURGERY
- ANCILLARY TECHNOLOGY
- PERI OPERATIVE STRATEGY
- ENGINEERING, NEW IMPLANTS, AND CERTIFICATION
- HIP REPLACEMENT IN BONE DISEASES
- CONFLICT OF INTERESTS AND ETHICAL BEHAVIOR